Podcasts, books, videos and other resources listed on this website are among many we share with clients. These reflect a variety of perspectives on a wide array of personal growth and relationship issues for reference only. The content on this page or within these resources is not intended to be construed as advice but offered as a curated resource for further exploration.
Hidden Brain - NPR
- Don't Panic: Stories of Coping Amid Chaos
- Guys We Have A Problem: How American Masculinity Creates Lonely Men
- In The Heat of the Moment: How Intense Emotions Transform Us
- 'Man Up': How a Fear of Appearing Feminine Restricts Men and Affects Us All
- Think Fast with Daniel Kahneman author of Thinking Fast and Slow
- What Can a Personality Test Tell Us About Who We Are?
- What Monkeys Can Teach Us About Being Human
- You 2.0: When DId Marriage Become So Hard?I
TED Radio Hour - Reframing Anger
- TED Talk - Ryan Martin - Why Do We Need Anger?
- TED Talk - Soraya Chemaly - Who's Allowed To Get Angry?
- TED Talk - Russell Kolts - How Can We Use Compassion to Manage Our Anger?
- How Inuit Parents Teach Kids To Control Their Anger
- Got Anger? Try Naming It To Tame It
- Anger Can Be Contagious - Here's How to Stop the Spread
- From Fruit Fly to Stink Eye: Searching For Anger's Animal Roots
- Disciplining Kids Without Yelling: Readers Tell Us Their Tricks
- Can Inuit Moms Help Me Tame My 3-Year-Old's Anger?
Talks by Bob D. - Alcoholics Anonymous (YouTube)
- Having an Unmanageable Life, Steps 2 and 3 (Part 2 of 5)
- Forgiveness, Letting go, Resentment, Fear and Love (Part 4 of 5)
- Inner Peace, Wonderful Amends Stories, Helping Others (Part 5 of 5)
- The Matters of Fear and Relationships
- The Neuroscience of Pleasure, Pain & Addiction