Hidden Brain - NPR
- Don't Panic: Stories of Coping Amid Chaos
- Guys We Have A Problem: How American Masculinity Creates Lonely Men
- I'm Right, You're Wrong
- In The Heat of the Moment: How Intense Emotions Transform Us
- Liar, Liar
- 'Man Up': How a Fear of Appearing Feminine Restricts Men and Affects Us All
- The Ostrich Effect
- The Science of Compassion
- Think Fast with Daniel Kahneman author of Thinking Fast and Slow
- What Can a Personality Test Tell Us About Who We Are?
- What Monkeys Can Teach Us About Being Human
- You 2.0: The Empathy Gym
- You 2.0: When DId Marriage Become So Hard?I
TED Radio Hour - Reframing Anger
- TED Talk - Ryan Martin - Why Do We Need Anger?
- TED Talk - Soraya Chemaly - Who's Allowed To Get Angry?
- TED Talk - Russell Kolts - How Can We Use Compassion to Manage Our Anger?
The Other Side of Anger - NPR
- How Inuit Parents Teach Kids To Control Their Anger
- Got Anger? Try Naming It To Tame It
- Anger Can Be Contagious - Here's How to Stop the Spread
- From Fruit Fly to Stink Eye: Searching For Anger's Animal Roots
- Disciplining Kids Without Yelling: Readers Tell Us Their Tricks
- Can Inuit Moms Help Me Tame My 3-Year-Old's Anger?
Talks by Bob D. - Alcoholics Anonymous (YouTube)
- Having an Unmanageable Life, Steps 2 and 3 (Part 2 of 5)
- Forgiveness, Letting go, Resentment, Fear and Love (Part 4 of 5)
- Inner Peace, Wonderful Amends Stories, Helping Others (Part 5 of 5)
- Dealing with Resentment
- The Matters of Fear and Relationships
- The Neuroscience of Pleasure, Pain & Addiction
Marriage Therapy Radio
Terrible, Thanks for Asking